Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday

**this picture has been censored & removed by the blog editor (a.k.a. Erin).
For those of you who missed it, too bad.**
Erin's birthday was the 5th as most of you know. She had a wonderful birthday. I, Rick, made her a delicous chocolate cake with homemade chocolate icing. She got a great camera as she has already mentioned. These were my other birthday gifts for her. Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just funny, I see Erin was participating in one of her favorite activities... ;) I'm too funny.

Kari said...

Yea, thats just kind of disturbing to me...but then again... good for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my HECK. You are a dead man I tell you..Oh my gosh that is way better than the boob shots I put on my blog.

Sandi

Anonymous said...

It doesn't really matter that you removed/censored the picture, we got to see it up close, in person and in all its natural glory! Way to go Rick!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if that was an editor approved picture. Guess that is the last time you give him the password for you blog huh?

Anonymous said...

now you have me curious!?!