Monday, May 16, 2011

Aiden turns 2

I caved under pressure & surrendered to the Sponge Bob infatuation that he has. Now I'm wishing I'd have gone with Superman because he's equally enthralled & let's face it...Superman is just SO much cooler.

Either way, he loved his birthday. We love you little buddy!




...another one of Rick's b-day presents, new hat from Crista.

The entire Davis clan has been accruing an impressive stockpile of Nerf weapons over the past year....now it's Aiden's turn. I made sure to get one that he could cock by himself.


heehee....we just shot someone....totally by accident, of course.

He wasn't happy that we took his gun away....guess we should've opened it last.






One of Aiden's family nicknames is "Aider-gator"....hence the recurrent alligator theme on gifts & clothes & whatnot throughout the years.

Lookin' awesome, Carter!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

okay so tell me which nerf gun you got that he can use by himself because my 2 year old gets totally frustrated when everyone is playing war-death-kill without him!