Monday, December 6, 2010

Erin's Birthday

I had a great Birthday yesterday full of snow, lots of yummy food, Christmas tree goodness, great gifts, a HP Christmas marathon & being able to talk on the phone with everyone that I love. Who could ask for a better day?

Me & the boys showing off my new coat, they were all telling me how to pose.

My new peacoat & jeans...love them both!

heehee, Rick forgot to get candles so he had to improvise...




My yummy apple pie candle & Kukui body butter.


Olivia with Jaime's new dog, Hunny.


Crista's present, a laptop cover. She told me to open it last "so you won't be disappointed in everyone else's presents". Laughed my butt off when I saw it...GO TEAM JACOB!

Aiden & Julia mooching off of Grandma.

Aiden has become a Kung Fu Master this past week, totally awesome.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the coat it is so cute!!! Also I am totally loving the laptop cover!!!

Caywood Clan said...

ok....favorite pic...you opening your totally awesome laptop cover!!!! I think that's the exact same face I made when you sent the pic to me on my phone!!