Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I love these guys!



It's been over 8 months since Aiden was born & Trevor & Olivia both still dote on him. Livvy loves her baby brother but the boys certainly have a bond. Trevor calls Aiden his "best buddy" & has started carrying him around. Aiden laughs & smiles at him all the time, he pretty much thinks Trevor is the best thing since a bottle & the feeling is definitely mutual.

The other night we're putting the kids to bed & Olivia was touching something on her face. We ask her what she's doing, she replies "I have a pimple." (how on Earth does she even know what that is?) We tell her no, she does not. Her response?
"Yeah, I do. I'm almost a grown-up."

3 comments:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

You have such a cute family! Love it!!!!

Tara said...

The pictures are PRICELESS!! So freakin cute!!! It's so neat to see how taken Trevor and Olivia are to Aiden! :)

TaNnKeNz said...

I miss your family way too much! you guys have too much stinkin fun with life! Love you!