Crap.
Apparently we were wrong about the last post.... unfortunately that also means that the kids were right & that Tonks is dead.
Rick found her in the field behind our house tonight. They've been mowing & bailing the hay (hence all the mice) & she git hit by a combine.
Sorry little Kitty Tonks, we'll miss you.
Olivia can't stop crying.
Here's a few of her finer moments:
Apparently we were wrong about the last post.... unfortunately that also means that the kids were right & that Tonks is dead.
Rick found her in the field behind our house tonight. They've been mowing & bailing the hay (hence all the mice) & she git hit by a combine.
Sorry little Kitty Tonks, we'll miss you.
Olivia can't stop crying.
Here's a few of her finer moments:
2 comments:
I'm sorry! Quite the different reaction from Olivia today than yesterday, hugh? A very sad end for a cute little kitty. I guess you'll have to "get another cat!"
I was thinking the same thing that olivia reacted much differently today. How did Trevor react? Well sorry about your cat? We lost many a cats to combines and swathers and bailers growing up. I understand.
Also, thanks for what you said on my blog. Meant a lot.
Post a Comment