The entire Davis clan got together for our 1st annual Davis family reunion this weekend & can I say:
WHAT A BLAST!
Crista is here from California & all the cousins got to frolic & play all weekend long.
We did family pictures Saturday morning (can't wait to see those) & then BBQ'd, did water games, sparklers, fireworks, watermelon, food, food, & more food filled up the rest of the day.
WHAT A BLAST!
Crista is here from California & all the cousins got to frolic & play all weekend long.
We did family pictures Saturday morning (can't wait to see those) & then BBQ'd, did water games, sparklers, fireworks, watermelon, food, food, & more food filled up the rest of the day.
2 comments:
Great pictures Erin! I'll have to get copies from you. It was a fun weekend and good memories.
I love all your pics and am so glad to see all the kiddos. I miss them a ton and it feels like forever since we've seen you! I love the pic of Aiden....he does have red hair!!!!
Post a Comment