Yes, there is a new addition to our blog... and hopefully to our family.
Cat's officially out of the bag people.
And.... GO!
** Update: ultrasound looked good, just one baby, due May 21st. **
Ryan * Erin * Trevor * Olivia * Brynnah * Aiden * Gwyneth * Liam
20 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS ERIN!! I am SO SO excited for you!! That is great news! So when is your due date?
Congrats!! That's so exciting! So are you due in May 2009?
Congrats we are excited for you new baby and your Olivia told me that it is a girls so good luck with that!
Congrats Erin! I love reading your blog and hearing about your family! Good luck with #3!
Congrats!
Congrats!!! We are so Happy for you guys!! You will have to keep up posted!!! Your so cute, you crack me up!!!
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting!! I am so happy for you and your beautiful family!!! :) HUGS!!!!
I don't get it...so you're having a cat?
Yay, Erin! That is so great! Good luck with pregnancy and all that accompanies it! =)
Congrats Erin!!! Maybe you'll have our luck and have twins!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! You finally got your way, eh?! ;) That is spectacular, I'm super excited for you guys!!!
~Kerri :0)
Wha Hoo!!!!!!! Yea for you guys! Now..for details Erin!! When 'ya due?? don't leave us all hangin'...you know girls are nosy! :)
yay for you! our kids will only be a couple of months apart!
so have i told you yet that I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooEXCITED for you!?!
That is so exciting! I am due May 13th. Sarah(Jun 26) and Lisa(Mar 2) are preggers too! 4 of us at once...can you get any better than that!!
Erin,
I am very excited for you!! Good news!! Glad things are looking good. Jenny
Wow!!!! Well, welcome to the three kid club! I'm sooo excited for you and your family. Congratulations on your bun..... sorry I'm so out of touch but life just goes and goes - you know how it is..... don't be shy about sending pics of the baby when he or she arrives... XOXO
Congrats! That is great news!
Erin congratulations! Thats so great. Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Post a Comment