Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin carving & donuts

So last night was the annual pumpkin carving & homemade donuts with the friends.
There was much rejoycing and pumpkin guts galore.
Thanks to Chris for helping sort all the seeds, I finally got to take them out of the oven around 4 a.m.
As usual, it was a blast you guys.


Ryan had all the kids totally enthralled.

Erin digging away....

The McConkie clan....

Jacqui, ever-pleasant as always.

....not really sure what we were all looking at.

Dad & Livvy working away on our spooky pumpkin.


Trevor was pretty proud of himself for this one.

Thanks Aleisha for cooking, I mean "helping" with the donuts!

Mmmmmm......

5 comments:

Jayson & Carrie said...

I love and hate your blog...always so much fun but I end up missing everyone and want to move back to Pocatello!! Those doughnuts look so yummy.....mmmmm....now I must try to satisfy my hungaring with some early Halloween candy....mmmmm

Kari said...

OH how i love those dounuts!! They are always so good :).

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh fun stuff!!

Caywood Clan said...

we had so much fun thanks for inviting us over! Love the pic of that one girl ummm....throwing up in her hands...great fun! so this is totally a random thought...i was just watching the little pic of your "baby" and it's really misleading cause the umbilical cord looks like a big...you know what...made u laugh huh? now you'll have to watch it and you'll know what i mean!

Janelle said...

So I was just noticing in all of the pictures of Trevor my Olivia is within arms reach of him! She is going to be heartbroken when you guys move!