Thursday, September 18, 2008

TEN years!




Happy Anniversary sweetie, I love you so much.
Thanks for ten years, two kids, and countless memories; it was the best decision I ever made.


9 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Ahh how sweet! Congrats guys! Here's to another 10 years!! Cheers!

K Lind said...

Congrats you two!

Anne Davis said...

You guys look so great in those pictures. Congratulations on 10 years!! Wasn't that the first day we met, Erin? Wow! Seems like a long time ago!

Janelle said...

Congrats!

jess said...

Hey Erin, this is Jessica Searle. I found your blog and it's way cute! Happy anniversary! And i just have to say, woo-hoo Oakland temple! Check out our blog too:)

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! 10 years...wow! How exciting!! You are such a wonderful couple...and have such beautiful children! CONGRATS!!

The Allen Fam said...

Congrats!!! You guys are such a fun couple!!! Hope you do something special!!!

Jayson & Carrie said...

Congrats to the old married farts!!! Just kidding...loves to you both! And why is it that you still look the same?!?! Beautiful as ever! Oh well...I'll resign myself to buying more wrinkle reducing products...

Dean Family said...

how are you guys?? i came across your blog, im so glad i did. we think of you guys often and wonder how you are. your kids are getting so big! it looks like things are going well, thats great! congrats on 10 years...holy cow!!! :)