Just wanted to share with you all some of the wonderful weekend we had celebrating our Anniversary.
Our awesome amazing wonderful friends the McConkies watched the kids for us (Aleisha even made us cookies).... thanks a million you guys.
We had a scrumptious steak & pasta dinner, a relaxing night, yummy breakfast, shopping, & went to a movie. Our picnic & mini golf was called on a count of rain but we still had a blast.
Our awesome amazing wonderful friends the McConkies watched the kids for us (Aleisha even made us cookies).... thanks a million you guys.
We had a scrumptious steak & pasta dinner, a relaxing night, yummy breakfast, shopping, & went to a movie. Our picnic & mini golf was called on a count of rain but we still had a blast.
He tore ligaments in his left ring finger a few years ago playing basketball so his original one won't fit & it can't be sized due to the type of ring.
I was tired of him wearing his CTR ring as a wedding ring. He totally digs this new titanium one... plus it came in this yummy box.
Such pretty roses, I love that he knows me well enough & remembers I love the bright colorful roses & not just the red ones.
Rick's man present:
a Taurus .40 S&W
The Mayan Rain Forest suite at the Black Swan Inn here in Pocatello.... so fun.King-sized bed with 52" flat screen TV across from it, waterfall with fish pond, 2nd story loft w/ jacuzzi tub & TV, oh yeah.... and a shower inside a tree trunk.
Wicked cool.
8 comments:
WOW!!! What a perfect weekend for you two!! I always wanted to go to the Black Swan Inn while in Poci, but it never happened so I'll just have to live vicariously through you! ;) What a beautiful anniversary band and great wedding band!! I still can't believe that you guys have been married for 10 years already!!! Craziness! I can't wait to see what your 20 year anniversary brings!! ;) CONGRATS!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and really took care of each other!! That is Awesome!! Your anniversary band is very pretty, and I love the color of your roses!! Way to Go Rick!!!
Fun stuff!! I love the new ice cream coated wedding band! I might have to get me one of those! Your weekend sounds great! I like that room. We have stayed in the Atlantis Under the Sea room and that was awesome too. Anyway sounds like a great anniversary weekend!
The Mayan room looks fantastic!!! What a fun anniversary weekend. Your flowers definitely look FRESH!!! haha. :)
Hey the TOTAL cost for Amtrak from Salt Lake to Roseville was $260 for the 2 of us roundtrip. AWESOME DEAL!!!
i'm going to just say right away that I know our 10 year celebration is not going to be quite as awesome... I think we're doing dinner and a movie!
Congrats guys! Glad you had fun!
Happy Anniversary! I can't wait until I can see your ring in person ~ it looks beautiful! But...I gotta say that for Cold Stone that ice cream doesn't look so appealing! lol Probably tasted great though! Congrats again!
Awww...how romantic. Tell Rick that he needs to give Jason a few pointers in that romantic category. *wink, wink* Looks like you had a great anniversary! Congrats!
Post a Comment