Sunday, July 13, 2008

MacGyver


Holy cow, this is so fun! Wikipedia has a list titled (I kid you not) "List of problems solved by MacGyver" .... How flippin' cool is that?!? It's a breakdown of each episode & the wicked cool stuff Mac does to escape peril in each one. SO worth the browsing time....

3 comments:

Rich said...

I read some of them. If only I could get my paper clip to work right I could take over the world!!! Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Sure Brain, but where are we going to get a pair of rubber pants at this time of the night?

Tara said...

He he! Erin, you're so great at finding the most random and fun stuff! Thanks for the link...I know my hubby and I will get a good kick out of the episodes and reminisce the good ol' days!!! ;)

Rick said...

Is this why you where late for church on sunday? hehe. Busted.