Monday, July 28, 2008

A little motivation

I'm having the hardest time getting motivated to do my dishes.
I thought maybe this would help:

Ok, yes, today was my last day of summer school & all the projects that go with it but..... c'mon Erin.
Just look at those cereal bowls
(I'm pretty sure those are just from this morning)
Ewwww!
To be fair it doesn't really compare to finals week last December, but still.
And no way are you getting a picture of my laundry.... good thing I've got family coming in 3 days, eh?

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I say now is a good time to teach your cute little boy to load the dishwasher! That is what kids are for!

Anne Davis said...

All that stuff better be clean before we get there!! Just kidding. No pressure. We'll help you out in a couple days if it's still there!

Brittany said...

ERIN??? I found you through my moms blog. Crazy that you have kids. I still remember the days in High School when you would hang out with Ryan and I was like "this girl is the coolest"!!!

I just wanted to say hi. If you e-mail me at young_brittany06@yahoo.com I can give you access to view my blog.

Kristen said...

haha! funny how i would be far more willing to post pictures of my laundry than my dishes! Get those done, girl! what happened to Nazi Erin who came to my apartment and made me wash dishes after dinner, when I fully did not want to? :)