Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm a professional now too...


Apparently a professional took this picture.

My mom (Kim) went to get this developed & blown up for her Vision's lesson for Girl's Camp & they told her that they couldn't release it without a signed Copyright release.

Wahoo! I have to say that makes me a little proud.

I got my new camera for my Birthday and Tanner & MacKenzie were such a perfect target to practice on at their wedding. I had a blast. Click here for more pics.

And now apparently I'm a professional.

The bill's in the mail Tanner.

1 comment:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

What a beautiful picture! I absolutely love it!! You have talent. Do you think I could talk you into snapping a few of my girls? I am in desperate need of a new one for my living room wall. The one I have up there is when Morgan was 12 months old...she is now 2 1/2. Pretty please?!?! :D Anyway great pics!!