Monday, June 11, 2007

Honey-do update

So for evidence that I/we have been super-productive here's a few pics:

1. We now have a working bathroom sink & countertop, the entire counter used to be that white stuff that has gold sparkles in it (gag), as shown in the top part of the counter in the picture from my last post.
(now just to hang the mirror, lights, & paint) hmmm...
2. The flowers & garden are officially in!!! Ok, so Trevor stepped on a nail in the process but he's up to date on tetanus...so no harm, no foul. (thanks so much Jacqui for your help in the veggie department)
3. I am now 6/9 on the quilt count.
4. Olivia now has a "big-girl bed" that matches Trevor's.
(even though she's pint-sized she sleeps spread-eagle so the toddler bed was too small & every night she'd end up in our bed)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah your sink looks so nice, I'll bet it is nice to be able to brush your teeth in the bathroom again. I am also way jealous of your garden, but I get one next year so yeah. Well we will see you in a few months. I am coming home earlier that Chris to get our basement apartment painted and rented out so I might be calling Rick as Chris said he owes us paiting hours :) Anyway good luck on the rest of your projects!
Janelle

Anonymous said...

Yay! We can wash our hands in the sink in the BATHROOM now! LOL

Sandi