Saturday, June 16, 2007

Our little Jeep


So we're selling (trying) our Jeep on eBay, I thought I'd post the link. If anyone's interested or knows someone who needs a great little Jeep give us a holler.
Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280126000069&rd=1,1
Thanks!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

jeep people. (said with derision and much scoffing) Hey I saw Aaron Walton at Costco last week in Redding! it was too wierd.

Erin said...

yes, we loved it but we're so over that stage now....we have a freakin' Expedition. LOVE it! Hey, did he have his little baby w/? They were due in Feb, I think.

Kristen said...

yeah he did! 4 months old he said. Cutie-pie! also, i saw jeremy schultz, who said that his wife used to work with you? talk about 6 degrees...

Erin said...

Did you know Jeremy from before? Yeah, his wife Tami & I worked for the eye guys....she's so nice, we've lost touch recently though. It's so funny how small the world can be...