skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We decided to splurge & went to the local pumpkin patch-a-palooza last Friday night, and OH MY GOODNESS!!!! The, um, *ahem* "kids" had a blast....I want to live there for the entire month of October from here on. The place is called the Farmstead Festival (go ahead & check it out, I dare you not to be totally jealous), & it's the same spot I've gone with Trevor & Olivia for their field trips the past few years.
Two words: Wicked. Awesome.
The rockin' awesome rocking chair...



Nasty cancer-infected-looking moldy pumpkin, which of course, the kids just loved.
Who doesn't love a giant jumping pillow?

Tire swings with attitude

Eeeeeek! The corn pit! Total fav & WAY easier to get out of clothes & diapers than sand.

Spider web
They have this hay-bale maze for the kiddies
Trev
Livvy's turn
We weren't brave enough to try the full maze, it's a couple acres....way too much to get lost in....in the dark....without flashlights (yeah, I know, way to plan).
Soooo.... it's a good thing we had our trusty glow-in-the dark bracelets & super-dee-duper SWORDS!!!!
My little blonde ninja-samurai princess
It was so adorable, Trev was super excited to buy his own cotton candy & then they were just mesmerized watching it.
Much yummy goodness to be had all around: cotton candy, fresh mini donuts, and.....
....FUNNEL CAKE! Oh my yumminess.....Mmmmm.
Oh to be young & burn 1,600 calories in a single evening. As we were walking out they actually told me "Mom, we're tired, can we go home & go to bed?"
Mission: successful
2 comments:
SO MUCH FUN! Matthew and I went to a place like that here in UT and enjoyed it like we were little kids. They said the giant corn maize would take thirty minutes but it took us hours to get through lol. Love you guys!
awesome! we didn't hit the one here this year because it's just not that awesome. I'm glad you had fun!
Post a Comment