Monday, March 15, 2010

This is for you, Aunt Sarah:


Aiden has decided that he pretty much loves cheese. He ends up with more in his lap than his mouth & he sits there saying "Yummm!!!" the entire time. Too cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well what can I say sis... they are smart children that follow in my footsteps of loving cheese both Aiden and Olivia. I do the same still to this day and I have a good 25 yrs on em' I went home yesterday and just starting cutting slices of cheese off the block to eat. :) Love you!

Kristen said...

we have that same highchair.... which kind of makes me want to go off about how even though we are separated by hundreds of miles we cannot be stopped from being bound together on a deeper, more spiritual level. or something like that.

but my neighbor gave it to me as a hand-me-down, so I can't take credit.

dang.