Ryan * Erin * Trevor * Olivia * Brynnah * Aiden * Gwyneth * Liam
yeah, we have a chuhascurria right across the street... s.c.r.u.m.p.t.i.o.u.s.
no wonder you won't answer your phone. have fun, it's a good place to eat. BTW, thanks for the email about work, it sure feels nice to know that other people that I take care of feel like I am doing an OK job. I appreciate it.
my hubby would be jealous, he LOVES the place! instead we got Applebee's with crap food, bummer :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yeah, we have a chuhascurria right across the street... s.c.r.u.m.p.t.i.o.u.s.
no wonder you won't answer your phone. have fun, it's a good place to eat. BTW, thanks for the email about work, it sure feels nice to know that other people that I take care of feel like I am doing an OK job. I appreciate it.
my hubby would be jealous, he LOVES the place! instead we got Applebee's with crap food, bummer :(
my hubby would be jealous, he LOVES the place! instead we got Applebee's with crap food, bummer :(
Post a Comment