Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gotta love Craigslist

Holy freaking cow... hilarious.
I just saw this posting on the Boise Craiglist's employment section, wow.

Gee, wonder why they didn't get the job, I sure would've interviewed him.

Re: CNA OR CAREGIVERS NEEDED ! (BOISE AREA) (Boise)


Date: 2009-10-07, 1:51PM MDT
Reply to: see below


You obviously don't want to hire anyone THAT bad. I have over 14 years of experience, have sent you my resume, called 3 times and left messages with no call back. The least you could do is call me back and tell me I'm wasting my time or that you're just a piece of #*@! that has no intention of hiring anyone. Idiot. Progressive Nursing SUCKS!

  • Location: Boise
  • Compensation: not worth my time.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

~click here for the link~

No comments: