So, you like peanut butter huh? Brownies too? I see...
I e-mailed this frosting recipe to some friends a few weeks back. I dared them to try it & not absolutely LOVE it. I got it from one of the chefs at my work, yum!
I e-mailed this frosting recipe to some friends a few weeks back. I dared them to try it & not absolutely LOVE it. I got it from one of the chefs at my work, yum!
PB Frosting:
1/2 cup PB
1/2 cup butter
2 T milk
3 cups powdered sugar
-cream, whip until light & fluffy
-smear all over your favorite brownies (best with the thicker kind)
1/2 cup PB
1/2 cup butter
2 T milk
3 cups powdered sugar
-cream, whip until light & fluffy
-smear all over your favorite brownies (best with the thicker kind)
5 comments:
Mmm.. I made this, and mixed in some toffee chips and put them over Janelle's brownies. It was soooo good.
yeah I've been gazing at the recipe in my inbox. But if I make it then we will EAT it! You are ruining our trying-to-be-healthy-ness!!
Okay, I will have to try those. I haven't been online for a while and I didn't even know you had a new little one. Congratualtions!! That is awesome. Your blog is so cute!
Okay lady...I'm giving these a try tonight! I'll let ya know what we think!!
Post a Comment