Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One month...

January 10th:

February 18th:
Tonight the kids were playing with my belly & talking to the baby.
Olivia pushed a little harder than usual so I told her to be careful because her baby brother was in there.
Trevor's response was "yeah, you could pop him & then we won't have a baby brother".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny.

Janelle said...

that is hilarious, I am glad you are finally starting to look pregnant!

Kristen said...

i'm at the place now where people go from saying, "you look so good! i couldn't even tell you were pregnant!" to , "oh my gosh you've gotten so big! when is the baby due!"

it took just a few weeks..

my boys are mostly uninterested in the bump. despite being thoroughly kicked several times, fletch claims to be able to feel nothing.

Mommy Madness said...

So funny. You are adorable pregnant!

Tara said...

I love that belly...you look darling prego!! :) I hope that the little guy doesn't pop! ;)